Last Modified: February 20, 2020
- Information Collected
What This Means: We collect specific types of personal information from you when you use the Platform.
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected from Users
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect personal information from you, such as your location information, IP address, date/time-zone, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
- Sharing Location
What This Means: You may be able to share your location information when using the Platform.
Through some features and functionality in our Platform your location may be shared with OG Tech. We collect and use your location data from your mobile device to tailor the Platform and User Content provided by other users to your current location.
- Sharing and Use of Your Information
What This Means: We may use and share your information for the following purposes.
This section explains how OG Tech may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION – We may use your personal information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you.
- ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES – We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your OG Tech account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES – We may use your personal information to share with other users of the Platform. We may also share your information with service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, web hosts, data providers and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform. We will never sell your information to any third parties.
- TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS – We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES – We may use your personal information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
- Retention of Personal Information
What This Means: We may retain your information in accordance with our internal policies or until we receive a request from you to delete the information.
OG Tech will only retain your personal information for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration or per our internal data retention policies.
- Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us, subject to our legal obligations.
For legal purposes and/or at the request of governmental authorities or regulatory agencies we may retain your personal information even after a request for deletion or removal by you.
- Accessing and Editing Your Information
What This Means: If you wish to edit or access your information please use your account dashboard or contact us.
When using our Platform you may be able to access or edit some of your personal information by contacting us or via your account dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information or User Content collected by us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Removal of Information
What This Means: If you wish, you may request the removal of your information subject to any applicable laws or our internal policies.
If you wish to have any of your personal information or User Content stored within the OG Tech Platform removed, please visit your account dashboard or contact us at [email protected] Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested.
You may make a removal request by email at [email protected] If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information or User Content, please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 5 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Opting Out and Do Not Track
What This Means: We may send you communications from time to time and our technology does not respond to “do not track” signals
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented, if you have any questions regarding such communications please contact us at [email protected] We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
- Third Parties
- Security Measures
What This Means: We secure your information through physical and electronic means.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California users may also be subject to our California Privacy Notice.
- Age Compliance
What This Means: You must be over the age of 13 to use our Platform.
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you may not access the Platform.
- Transfer of Your Information Internationally
What This Means: Your information may be transferred and stored in the United States.
If you are not a citizen of the United States please be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you.
- Merger and Acquisition
What This Means: In the event of a sale or other merger, your information may be transferred to a third party.
In the event that OG Tech is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
- Contacting Us
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]